Monday, April 03, 2006

love snippets

Wednesday, February 22, 2006
power recovery - auto rotation


I remember what
you forgot
but
lost it in a ball
or was that a glass

no

a checkpoint
with fishnet
stockings

hey you
in the corner
pull this
through your swollen
prick

pesos. an insect husk. black waves of panic.
I touch the radio it is hard but also black hair
to think about later thru honey streaked fingers


remember when you said
don't touch me when I'm falling

and

the fingers that did

remember
the rain

your wet socks

the flame

remember the cut

the boring blood

the phone

the moving parking lot

*



Collapsing, Moans Cloudhead, Rain Unto Earth

and I am perched on the tip
of something big
this may take all day
he burns new and bright
his elbows and feet
awkward
and sweet
his hands
dew-slick windings
his mouth tastes of woodsmoke
I imagine its dark color
and am sprung free
by its cooling air
he slides down like a river
flat and brown
decoding
my warm thunder

*

You're Not Fat, You Just Need A Haircut

My brilliant

artery

I trust your spelling

&

want to feed you points.

*

Corkscrew Misdemeanor

It's like you suck off my boots

with each sip

& run ahead of the soundtrack

a hushed chorus of synthetic noise

caught in your eyebrow

and yes

you pour and

I sink

into

*

Sandwich

and then you drop

the boat ramp

tailless

and nearly round

a spoon throwing leaves

of cypress and tupelo gum trees

up your legs

the blue slash cutting

into my air pocket

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home