Friday, March 16, 2007

Today I Practice

painting on my eyes

i used to only fill them in



once i could touch your midnight lids
& feel your supercharged high-shine
i wanted it to stay with me forever


i am blowing poppy kisses to you
their lightness
soft as a swimming

oh
how i love you

like pearls
and ghosts

even when you make me sad

with your need
for perfection

with your no-need

i am wasting time
i am waste
i am brewing more coffee
thinking about the levels
i never know how they work
i am always just guessing

what are you doing now
are you moving or are you sleeping
are you sleep-moving

i wish it was snowing

my fingers are snow

everything is too bright

i want to go back to bed
i want to fall back into our dream
into our
slippery grunts and groans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home