Tuesday, November 06, 2007

You Are Such A Toy

you are such a toy
such slime noir
a twisted elegant contradiction
I like the sound your powerless wounds make
the way you don't straddle us
into we. your disease rolled out
everyday
only to be ashtrayed in the garden
warm road butter
slick dyn O mite
the different black in your navel
cum encompassed
bloater corvert bobbing
guttural clicks
opening botticelli ish locks
fingers forever wetted
palm my brain
steal my muscle
throw them to the cosmic
nothing
synthetic grope dubbed
I kiss your hips
"folded, ephemeral arches"
love this shit, man!
throbbing slop spilling from the river's bottle
draining the have
of the real
I am a tide whisk
in your testicle chorus
another perfected
autonomous zone
where we drink doves
like beta glück-glam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home