Sunday, May 28, 2006

a lot of spots interrupted by strange weather conditions

my beautician (from Soul, Korea)
says:
you have a good hair, Petra
this style is called,

the Disconnect.

then in one razor movement turns up the Christian rock

2 parts vinegar 10 parts water
and if this isn't enough we saturate the soul in creme rinse

underneath the house
bones try to talk the demon out of a pipe

across the street
@ Hickey's Gas Station
Erma
with her eyebrows painted on like worms
tapes up
a couple of neon green
pay first
signs

she is singing a song about
light and stillness

and the demon stirs
he knows he can roll this lighter
he knows it takes me exactly
3 minutes to drive home
and take off my nightgown

I know that you are a liar
and that your skin is skinless

and when the buttons finally pop there will be a thunderstorm

the perfect time to lose my place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home