Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nothing Coherent, Nothing New

pushing
cum thighs
into loose quivers
marble key head
lovers jingle in a night
that is too plastic

your eyes are too blue
my ohhhhhs
obscene in a bubble
I can almost taste your heart's
sticky heat

and your skirt is made of metal

yet I pass through your swooning
sprint through the bullshit

don't be mean

hey now, I loved you like
everything I ever wanted
like the happy ending of a Hollywood movie
like Paris
like hot coffee
like a secret hardness
smothered in pink

and I love you like
glass on the ceiling, bark & twine
lightning, even the terror in the middle of
a tiny blossom


you make me want to die
put your hand on my stomach &
make me run again

I can't rush you on paper, your skin is too soft, I fall
through it, to another place where everything holds me &
is a cloud sofa & songs only sing to me
with your lips


sweet. but now my head is tired
and I'm feeling a bit sick so
lick the shake from my fingers
and dream the orange dream
cause I forget what's real and maybe
there is no poem & no where to run to.

that's alright, sleep.
I'll trace the silky
blue rivers beneath your skin, I'll
spoon you, be your heater, I'll make you
more than happy to see the sun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home