Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brandy Glows In My Glass, And

I wander over to the window. outside the snow
is busy melting trees.

hey babe, Isaac Hayes is on the late show.

your voice flies to me, the moment tilts
& I can almost palm our disease.

you know.. we were a sunset, before..

before?

the star thing. I wander back to the kitchen
back to my cig, suck some ice and send a ring
of kisses to your head.

you're in a mood tonight.

to dance

to?

madhouse - like a prayer

heh. get busy time. please excuse me while
I put on my shiny
disco balls.


our bodies are beautiful without color

your smile is my next breath

we jerk, bounce & glide. when we dance
our masks always fall off. when we kiss
our lips are real. your form reminds me
of everything turbulent & deep.

I love the way light swims in your hair.

and yours is full of wavy
sparkle. the song ends
and you pack the pipe again. there
is no need to close the blinds
because no one lives where we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home