Thursday, March 06, 2008

for zsuzsa rakovszky

can your senses


When finding 15
slippery minutes
epiglottis in mp3
(slimy ear)

You swallow. a pancreas

quiet line of butterfly

This acid
cold nose slurpee

then about
Feb

a circular soft swallow

no sugar

We with blocked windpipe
realizing biscuits
chewed back
03:28AM

air lips.

The my
The together.

wrong wings


:::::


strand of moonglass
bird wings
incandescent leaflets &
practical bulbs.
cooling
drain
shedding ghosts, aftershave, this topic is smoke
luminous
in swirling drags
perfect
Fingertips
three matched,
create light. intimate & short on the oxygen. to
wear
sleep aim stars
I was looking for a project,
light glass inside this breastbone
sent to me: the inside of a more loved,
flowering
diagonally
my days string nights
wind vines
Departures crossed. out
researching
this count
of perfume and verse weeks of
tipped-in windows
and
candles
glow bulb. vertical
sensations next to
burning topic. filament
tasting
Its dark, shadow kite

:::::



went a little red at
why the puddle was shallow

tugs between the twisty
cigarettes tried from the
star's known pocket

don't flair your nostrils
cuz I can't help this

people talk but they don't listen
&
when I sink, I can't hold on to anything

we've been thru this before, we've been thru

never with the touch
never with the light
only with insides of took

I know & you were wearing the girl driving cap
my fingers remember it

and what about the knees
the cliff that said right
in the dark

skyy-spun
please take a nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home